I blog about my health because...
- It's a good way to keep track of my journey, it's nice to get to look back and see how far I've come
- It's a nice way to keep family and friends informed without tears (yes, I still cry a lot)
- It's a good outlet for anger, frustration, gratitude, grief, and joy
- I am able to write better than I speak most of the time, especially about the tough stuff
- Last, and most importantly, I want my experience to help someone else find a diagnosis, get through a tough time, or learn more about Cushing's, so maybe they can understand how crazy and awful this disease is, even though the name may be misleading.